“Ravesis Corner” was built in 1914, when the Ravesi brothers opened a popular grocery market with a series of spacious apartments above. In 1989 it began it’s hospitality life, with a restaurant upstairs and hotel rooms above, to be followed by the addition of the ground floor public bar.
The distinctive arched doors and windows on the upper levels signify a Bondi architectural essence that straddles WWI and Art Deco design characteristics. Over the years a manifold offering, unlike any other on the coastline of Sydney, has grown to reside within this historic walls.
MON-THUR 12pm to late
FRI-SAT 11am to 1am
SUN 11am to 12am
10am to midnight
(11pm close on Sundays)
Video by Becker McGuire.
Bondi beach is approximately 11km from Sydney’s CBD and is a densely populated area, with a rich Aboriginal history and ethnically diverse community. Bondi has been positioned as a destination for visitors for over 135 years, when Bondi Beach was officially opened to the public in 1882.
The locale has prime surfing, and bathing waters for all, an internationally renowned coastal walk, shops, yoga studios, tennis courts, and a golf course all within short walking reach of the Hotel
The Traditional Custodians of the land are the Gadigal people. Bondi is an indigenous word, originally “Boondi”, meaning “wave crashing on rocks”. Cliffside engravings within the boundaries of North Bondi golf course are believed to be approximately 2,000 years old.
118 Campbell Pde, Bondi Beach NSW 2026